Roadies are a sub group of road riding ladies from the Bell group, with Ladies Back On Your Bike.
Eligibility to join Roadies 2017:
That is for those who have either:
- Completed the LBOYB Ballarat 100km road rides as listed in late 2016 and early 2017
- Or, after April 2017, those ladies who from a Test Ride, are been deemed suitably skilled to join this group.
As a member of Roadies 2017 you are invited to join in as many of the following as you wish:
- 15 localised rides on offer, that are lead by an AustCycle skills coach, in small groups of max size 12
- 9-10 full day country rides from February through to October lead by an AustCycle skills coach, in small groups. (Max size 12 per group), with van and mechanical back up supplied. ($35 for country rides)
- sessions by suitably qualified professionals on health, fitness and training and other relevant topics.
- Take part in the Roadies Challenge on October 22nd 2017, of 100km or more.
- On June 16-18th 2017, join in an optional weekend away cycling on the Bass Coast, staying on Phillip Island.
- In November 2017, we will have a 2 night weekend away, for the 3 groups, P2R, P2R+ and Roadies. We will cycle suitable routes and distances specific to each of the 3 groups on both, Saturday and Sunday in Bright.
- Cost to join Roadies: Please transfer $50 to the usual LBOYB account, with the Reference: R17:Surname.
This is the Roadies annual membership, renewed on calendar year, which invites you to ride in as many of the Roadies rides and events as listed above.