We cycled the Alps 2 Ocean in New Zealand:
Feb 6-12th, was a fabulous week, as 10 of the Ladies from Ladies Back On Your Bike, completed the 315km Alps 2 Ocean trail in New Zealand. It’s not just the physical feat of this trip, it is the camaraderie, the food, the fun -everything made it terrific.
- We cycled through streams
- We rode briefly in a helicopter
- We consumed copious amounts of great food and rode it off!
- Seeing the colours change from the sugar dusted snow capped Southern Alps to the golden grass of the Mackenzie basin right through to the vivid blue of the glacial lakes was quite extraordinary and delightful.
- We laughed and laughed
- We thoroughly had a great time.
- See the photos