Full steam ahead for 2018 trips now that the Europe 2017 ladies are back in Australia by a month, after cycling in Portugal and Spain.
The Ladies cycling trips in 2018 are:
- A New Zealandtrip first off in January. This trip is booked out, with 9 ladies heading off to explore and enjoy the north of the South Island.
- Followed soon after with a trip for the road riders to Western Australia, cycling from Bussleton heading south to Margaret River area.
- Then followed by an East Coast of Tasmania trip
- A Hobart to Launceston trip
- Europe 2018 we are off to Denmark and Poland.
THE 5 TRIPS FOR 2018 ARE FULLY BOOKED.
The ladies are motivated!